cook book - ottlenghi - simple
amazingly simple - always special! this ottolenghi cookbook brings maximum flavor to the plate with minimum effort. for example, the bestselling author's 120 quick and easy recipes are made in less than 30 minutes or with a maximum of ten ingredients in an absolutely uncomplicated way. whether lamb feta balls or harissa tofu, all creations are of course as usual with that special something, oriental-refined and aromatic.
maximum taste with minimum effort: yotam ottolenghi's typical style of creating surprising dishes from oriental cuisine with that certain something is completely reinterpreted in "simple". quick after-work cooking or soothing soul food - depending on your mood, cooking style or appetite, you are guaranteed to find the right dish in ottolenghi's cookbook. the celebrity chef has developed six different criteria for easy cooking and has marked them with colored icons in the book for easy reference:
1. S (short on time): quick preparation and cooking time
2. I (10 ingredients or less): no more than 10 ingredients.
3. M (make ahead): can be prepared ahead.
4. P (pantry): from things you already have.
5. L (lazy): almost makes itself.
6. E (easier than you think): looks fancy but is easy.
authors: yotam ottolenghi
published by: DK Verlag (Dorling Kindersley)
size: 320 pages, 27.2x20.2x3.2 cm, 1392 g
first published on: 28.09.2018