do you know the value of what you buy?
the value of a product is so much more than just the price tag. we believe that the true worth of a product is all the hard work, dedication and love that goes into it. this is why we want to take you on a journey to learn more about everything that goes into a handmade product.
in the following illustration you will discover the most important work steps of the ceramics by yael anders.
key facts about the production:
- people involved in the production: 1 person
- production time: ca. 3 weeks for a batch of 150 - 200 pieces
highlights of the product:
- every single piece is unique and tells it's very own story through illustration
- authenticity is of the utmost importance to yael. which is why even the packaging of her ceramics is illustrated by hand and every piece is unique.
did you know?
- the golden highlights in the illustrations, including the rim of the vases are painted with actual gold
words from the founder:
there is so much love and personality in handmade products. yael only produces her work in small series because it's her principle to make sure that every object produced by her has its own narrative, its own story to tell. every product contains a piece of yael, her personality and character.