blush by såpe - a product's worth
do you know the value of what you buy?
the value of a product is so much more than just the price tag. we believe that the true worth of a product is all the hard work, dedication and love that goes into it. this is why we want to take you on a journey to learn more about everything that goes into a handmade product.
in the following illustration you will discover the most important work steps of the blush by såpe.
key facts about the production:
- production time: 3 hours for ca. 30 blush, the whole creation process of this product took 9-12 months
- people involved in production: 2
highlights of the product:
- this blush is 100% produced without any industrial machines.
- the core of the production process is the extensive research and development process
did you know?
- every cosmetics product in switzerland needs to go through extensive safety tests by a third party. these tests take a lot of time and are very costly. a fact that makes production all the more complex for a small business.
words from the founder:
the creation of handmade products involves a huge financial and time investment. the prices may be high, but in fact the products are priced very fairly. small businesses, especially in switzerland, do not make much profit. the products are expensive because so much thought, time, heart and soul, work, and quality ingredients/packaging (which in themselves would be expensive, but in small quantities are even more expensive) flow into them.
find out more about other brands here.
shop the product here.