vega sneaker - modelo '89 - grey
our new favorite sneaker!
the modelo '89 sneaker not only looks effortlessly cool, but it's also an amazing product with minimal environmental impact. this sustainable shoe is produced under fair and ethical working conditions and two trees are planted for every pair of sneakers. you can easily combine it with all kinds of outfits and looks.
stop by in store to try on your size :)
material (all organic & recycled):
• upper: corn vegan leather: 29% cotton coated with 71% bio-based PU.
• lining: 100% bamboo.
• removable insole: 60% recycled PU foam from automotive leftovers, 40% PU foam
• outsole: 30% natural and 70% synthetic rubber mix.
• laces: certified organic cotton.
• reinforcements: recycled thermoplastic 65% & woodchips 35%
maintain the smooth surface of your shoes with a damp cloth and periodically clean them with a specific product spray. do not put in the washing machine.
carefully produced in portugal
two trees are planted for each pair of sneakers